Longtime local agent Beth Black has served the past 16 years with Hagan Hamilton Insurance Solutions in the Employee Benefits department, and is the current President of the Oregon Association of Health Underwriters (OAHU). A skilled and service-driven individual with a background in consumer banking, Beth has been a fixture in the Yamhill County area both in her professional and her civic pursuits. She chaired the Board of Directors for the McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce in 2018, punctuating a long affiliation with the organization. She additionally served for seven years on the Board of Directors with Juliette’s House, and co-chaired Hagan Hamilton’s inaugural Relay for Life team. Beth’s commitment to the growth and success of her community is rivaled by her tenure with Hagan Hamilton, where she works with mid- and large-sized employers on matters relating to employee benefits, life and health insurance, and more. As a consultant, she helps clients by identifying and implementing cost management solutions and customizing employee engagement plans to meet their needs.
The Latest Articles
- State Issues Grace Period Order for Insurance Deadlines March 27, 2020
- COVID-19 HR Guidance and Best Practices Webinar March 26, 2020
- Family First Coronavirus Response Act March 20, 2020
- Important announcement about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) March 13, 2020
- Bring in the Best: Top 6 Employee Benefits to Attract Top Talent October 31, 2019