With 25+ years of insurance experience, Lori Kuehn applies her extensive knowledge of the industry to help guide her valued clients to make informed decisions. Lori has built her reputation in the region on trust, client relationships and value. One client recently said, “Talking with Lori not only saved me money but she was fun to work with, listened well and really cared about my concerns.” Lori is our Personal Lines department manager where she oversees both sales and customer service. As a parent and long- time resident of McMinnville, Lori continues to be active within our community and is known for her friendliness and exemplary customer service.
The Latest Articles
- The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act Paycheck Protection Program April 3, 2020
- The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act FFCRA Amendments and Benefit Provisions April 1, 2020
- Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources March 30, 2020
- State Issues Grace Period Order for Insurance Deadlines March 27, 2020
- COVID-19 HR Guidance and Best Practices Webinar March 26, 2020